Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do I


Lately I've been addicted to the song by Luke Byran as it seems talking about me...LOL

Well, I have to say that I am an emotional woman. I love to think, but think of some no sense stuff. Dunno why I love to put myself in a complicated situation all the time. Honestly it feels tired but sometimes I enjoyed... :D


In time, I thought that I have some mental problem coz my emotion is just way too much. People who can tolerate me and being patient are the Holy persons I guess...LOL I can't even handle myself some time.

It's been almost 5 months that I'm home in China. Life here is just too easy and fine. What can I say about myself? I just love to be busy 24/7. I don't feel good when everything is so perfect and there is nothing to fight for... I guess I'm a lucky woman in my whole life and I do appreciate everything I'm having.


After November 10th, I'm going to be totally free again but a trip to Pakistan and Dubai. It will be awesome as my mom will go with me too. Really, I can't wait no more. And also my new life in Australia...How will it be? I'm looking forward to explore everything.
Gosh, I can't breath when I'm thinking of all the coming new stuff. Maybe I'm just too excited to breath??!!

Anyway, have a nice day blogger buddies!! A big kiss from China ;)

1 comment:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com