Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not a student

Im back to China almost a year now... To be honest, I missed and miss Malaysia... The life, the enviroment, the culture and the people...

I've been noticing myself getting older since im back. Pepole ask me when im getting married all the time, but hey I still think im younge for marriage... LOL

Well, friends around me who are same age as me were married mostly. I do know its the marriage age now at 23. But i still want to do more things in my life even i dunno what to do!! I just feel like there are lots of things in future waiting for me to have fun with... LOL

Honestly, even im writing about its too early to get married here right now but who knows the next second. I might pronounce here to everyone that im getting married... LOL No one knows what will happen tomorrow! ;)

I just want to say that cheish life people... Get married once u have the right one, dont let it go~ :D

XOXO








1 comment:

  1. girl pretty like you should getting marriage in one day because many guys like to you...support you Zeyi~!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com