Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mamak Stall (I need help)





wow buddies, thats been really long time I haven't updated my blog. It seems dead now!! I feel sorry about it... Do forgive me as I have to use proxy everytime i want to check FB or Blog, so that is quite troublsome u know?! :p

Well, just let me tell ya'll what i've been doing lately. Actually nothing!!! LOL Sleeping, eating, going out and shopping... I'm so so jobless right?! thats why my sista from Malaysia and I plan to do some business at least something for life. :)

We want to launch a Mamak stall in China, but I have no any idea about it... Please someone who can help me? Tell me what should I do? And anyone who can send me a menu of Mamak stall? Like the food, each price, and the sales volume per day? It will be really thankful...

Anyway, all I want to do and all I can think in my mind right now is about Mamak stall! hahahha...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeyi,
    Regarding u planning start up mamak stall in china?? Can i know who will cook it & do u know how to manage it?? Coz i have a friend chinese join venture with india to operated as few area...!!
    I oso dont know what kind of concept u want to do !!JUST ADVISE LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U doing fashion rather that F & B lo!!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com