Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chanel Belle's new style

Chanel's previous look and current style

Chanel is on waiting list

The grooming salon

Daddy and baby girl

Malaysia champion poodle

Champion Shi tzu

Honestly, this is really sarcastic that dogs need to go for grooming each month to keep pretty! I guess most of the people wont go to salon each month, is it??!! and the "$" u spend on dogs such as grooming, food, treats, dress etc will be more expensive than ur own stuff! Oh yea, there is sth i saw which will make u double flipped. A mom uses leash for a kid, no matter where the kid goes, she pulls the leash! Meanwhile, its also a mom but its the mom of a DOG, she uses a pram for the dog. Well, what can i say?? World is changing. Human cant even compare with dogs in current society??

BUT, i hv to announce that me (Shen Zeyi) love dogs very muchie! My Chanel is the one who completes my life, i cant even describe how meaningful she is! but apparently she means EVERYTHING! ^^ i give her my world man, so its definately worth to spend that amount of "$" on her! ;)

Actually bringing Chanel for grooming is one of the happiest thing for me! even we have to rent a car, go all the way to Subang from Nilai!

Lets talk about the grooming shop. I trust there is bcoz its well-known,hehehe! On the other hand, the people seems very professional, they understand my request quite well! Plus some dogs there are Malaysia champion dogs, wohoo~!! The shampoo they use for dogs is good quality one even the smell damn nice ^^

Chanel is extremely tinny among all the other dogs, jus like a hamster! LOL
My babygirl changed style today, become quite lady look!hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com