Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Z's" word

Hair
Im used to love to dye hair and change hairstyle. Before I could just fly back to China to dye my hair and do extension. My grandma always said people will use their whole life time to do what i've done to my hair! Imagine how damaged my hair was! I never cared about my hair until now, I hv to pay some good attention on it! So yes, after all the treatment i've done, it really help some! I dunno about Shiseido one coz its given my a salon shop, didnt really use it yet! But L'oreal is quite good~~ Its very obvious that my hair is better than b4! Bed head and Natura source, NO NO NO!!

Kiehl's--My new lovers!
I heard about Kiehl's products long time ago but the shop jus opened in Pavilion! i was extremely happy to get it! Kiehl's is famous by the Calendula herbal-extract toner(1st Left). Its used to soothe and improve problem areas like tighten the pores. Actually im falling in love with its Ultra facial cream now. This 24-hour, light-textured daily hydrator leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced, particularly in harsh weather conditions.There're lots of Kiehl's products are well-known such as lip balms, facial mask and hand cream etc. There is one product i want to introduce is the Soothing gel masque. I just used the sample but its really impressed me! my skin turns to be very soft and smooth and its the next il get from Kiehl's.

Origins
I love Origins because of its fragrance. Trust me, you will fall in love with it! The best is white tea collection. The body lotion ( 1st Right) is like the best in Origins (for me,lol). See the photo above (1st Left)Step lively, its for foot relaxation! Honestly i didnt use it that often coz im quite lazy to scrub my feet and apply it on!! LOL.Now is just lying in my room!(2nd,3rd Left), and Drink upClear improvement facial mask. I like the clear improvement masque but the smell of Drink up! hehe

Paul & Joe
What should I say? I like it^^I like the package and their products are really good! I use their foundation primer(#1) and Light cream foundation(#1) for really long time! Taiwan show "Nv ren wo zui da" had introduced about it before.

Kose
Before i use Kiehl's, i was a big fan of Kose family!! lol. And i used Kose producets for 2 years, I hv to say it really helps whitening. I want to introduce all girls about Kose White powder wash (1st right)! Its facial wash but in powder. You can see its working once you use it! Plus its worth to buy coz it can be used for a long time! About toner, i used beaute de Kose collection! Its more expensive than Kose but quite good! And smells very good! ;)

Anna Sui
Honestly i bought Anna Sui face powder coz the box and the fragrance. But its really really inconvenient. 1st of all, its too big for bring it out; Secondly it can close, u hv to use some rubber band to tie it if u want to bring it with u! Tats why i used so many years but stil so mcuh left!

In this photo above, there are 2 products i want to recommend u to buy. 1 is Jurlique pure rosewater spray(2nd Left). Its introduced by air stewardess. Quite helpful when ur skin feels dry. And i love the fagrance again LOL. Another is Shiseido sun block SPF 50. I guess most of u know that Shiseido sun block is very good, hehe. The other products in this photo, i hv to say No Comment. Especially Chanel Precision masque. Its damn expensive and very less inside, plus it doesnt work. So not worth to buy!

L'oreal
I guess a lot of girls have used L'orel make-up remover, i dunno what you think about it but i really love them! Its cheap yet works very well. Totally remove ur make up! So i strongly recommend.

Bodyshop
Haha, about Bodyshop product, i just bought for fun! Nothing much to say!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com