Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the BACK ^^

Aha, tmr is the day im leaving for China. Its been 3 years that i havn't go back home to celebrate Chinese New Year with my dearest family! Well, Im damn excited and expecting right now! I miss my family, friends and everything else there very much! ^^

China now is winter, quite cold. I really wish i wont get cold LOL...But i do hope this year i get to see the snow tho. It doesnt really snow in South of China but last year there was mad snow happened, i wasnt there :( The last time i saw snow was so so many years ago, im expecting this year haha!!
Another wonderful thing is my darling hubby goes back with me together this time! hehehe, this will be the 1st time in my life to introduce my bf to my family. Well, i dunno how to describe the feeling but yea, they are expecting to see him, so does he. let me tell u guys what gonna happen on this 2009 CNY...haha!! I guess...Wonderful...:D

Alright, no matter what im saying right now couldnt describe my feeling. im gonna off...:p

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! hehehe

2 comments:

  1. good to know that u goin home for CNY .. gong xi fa cai yer.. god bless ya and ur fam zeyi and i suppose this is like the best CNY for ya.. as the boyf goin back with ya..haf a blast one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gurl!! have fun yah and when r u comin bck to KL?? long time didnt c u=P take care!!

    anyway, stay sexy!!
    *hugs*hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com