Tuesday, January 13, 2009

zEyi zEyi the mad chic... :D




































Wats up yo, im the mother of Chanel Belle,haha!! well,shes my precious puppy!! ;) Ok ok,now let me do some introduction of myself...

Well, im a Libran, im the girl who deeply believe in horoscope. As horoscope talks about Libra, I'm very easy-going. I'd like to be friends with everyone no matter who they are, what they are, as long as they're loyal, honest and fun! (P.S. i HATE liars and fake people).

I also like to be felt important by other people, that is how to make myself happy.hehehe! I dunno about all the other Librans, but I'm the one who can talk talk but non-stop! So if u don't like to talk, better don't start with me 1st, otherwise i would never stop!! LOL.

My friends call me LAME sometimes, and yes, i am LAME! and i love LAME people! this is one way to enjoy ur life, isn't it? I hv to say that im a very optimistic girl, but very emotional at the same time! and i hv a sharp temper which i also hate it sometimes! Maybe i can call it as Straightforward. I can be angry in one second, but the next second im fine!! lol... But im still a nice girl for sure,hahahaha!!

Well, i love all fashion stuff. the only thing i cant stand is people who has no taste at all...YUCK!! As if i hv sth to do with it,LOL!! What to do, this is the future man!! :D

Usually Libran like me is quite confident in some field of life, but not all the time! I could be damn shy and inconfident with no reason! it suckS! on the other hand, im an extremely confused person i've ever seen in my entire life!! LOL...Honestly, i hate it! i want to say this is the worst about me!! Coz i barely can make a decision! -_-'''

I guess this is about me, couldnt think of other right now!! will update when i hv more to write!!
*cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com