Friday, February 13, 2009

the chic's FAMILY ;)

I love my family, who doesn't?! hahaha!! Even though u are away from home, u know someone is always waiting for u at home, and caring about u, and supporting u, i guess this is the reason why u can become stronger and happier! At least it is for me!! Family is everything, its for everyone!!!

haha, this is my very handsome THE father...Trust me, he just like all young boys love to drive crazy.lol

Mommy, bro and me...Well, i know i look 100% alike my mom :p

My darling cousin Apple and I are taking our favorite egg tart. Well, my dear and my lil bro seems having lots of fun together in McD...

Haha, except the Left one and the Right one, we're cousins!! But anyway we're one big FAMILY since then...^^


They are the people who i love the most. Its really hard to describe how much i love them, just more than everything i love in this world.


Grandma seems forced by me to tk the photo...LOL...But i love her, so does she!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com