Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the Porcelain teeth ...

Im always not satisfied about my 2 front teeth, i guess this is the reason why i smile but never show my teeth...lol...

Porcelain teeth is very popular nowadays. I think u can tell from all celebrities. I wanted to do it since long time ago, and now, i have it ^^ But not like the celebrities who changed all teeth, i've just done 2 front ones only!! Its quite natural, cant really tell!

The whole process was ok, not pain that much!! only when they shaped my own teeth was feeling damn weird so they gave me a local anesthesia injection...Well, the injection on the gum was really painful but only a while!! Think about the teeth becomes nicer, all the pain is worth!! ^^

And now, it just feel so real...i love it hehehe :P

local anesthesia injection

My original teeth model

Now... Can u tell?? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com