Monday, February 9, 2009

me,home and winter...





Chinese new year is over...home sweet home...Family,friends,food,fireworks and...its sooooo cold here in China...im really frozen!! Today is my 2nd last day at home,will go back to HOT Msia on Wed ^^Well,i hv to say that il really really miss home and the incredible food,BUT,i hate WINTER...its too cold for me...LOL
Lately im quite lazy to upload CNY photos yet, coz my fingers get frozen if i type keyboard too long! and it is frozen right now even i jus typed few words only -_-'''

Hey HOTTIEs in D2-02,Msia,i miss u guys...errr,i know u do too...LOL
gonna bring lots of nice CHINA snacks back wei,;)

Gosh,hardly to type now,hv to get warm...^^

2 comments:

  1. that's loads of foods hah ;)

    man here in malaysia freakin hot like everyday, you like it hah i can't stand it

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,i hate winter!! its too cold for me...but im very happy bcoz of my family is with me!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com