Friday, February 13, 2009

the "things" on CNY

Ya, i always went back to China on holidays, but I haven't back to China on CNY last 3 years. And yea, this time was so special coz my dear went with me together! I'm happy to know that he really had so much fun in China with my family and friends. Plus he was impressed by the damn nice food...Suddenly i feel so proud of my country!! hahaha!! Well, I do love Chinese New year alot. everywhere is full of the sounds of fireworks, everyone keeps eating, drinking, laughing and gambling like non-stop. CNY just make Chinese people so so happy no matter where they are, but of course to be with family, u are the happiest!! ^^
Oh yea, im back to Msia but my heart is still in China tho...I miss my family, friends and also cant forget about the food...
Happy Niu Year!! ^^

the steady ones, and always are!! ^^

my cousin and Mir are enjoying so much...Oi guys, the ppl beside u are feeling bored!! lol

U will drink drink drink but never know how much u've drank already! this is the FUN thing

My dearest fren Wendy's mom...Trust me, shes just like us, a Passionate, Fun and kind woman! She was dancing the whole night but no tired! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com