Sunday, August 30, 2009

Laser

If you ask me whether I regret for having so many tattoos. I would say No but the hand one...As a 21st century person, getting a tattoo is not a big deal anymore. Since the number of my age is getting more, I feel that a girl with no tattoos is better at least not at some obvious part of your body.

Honestly, I love my tattoos except one which is on my hand. It's always so "high profile" to tell people that I'm a girl who has tattoos. Well, I just don't want people to judge me by that while I'm in some situation which I need to fight for my rights.

A lot of my girl friends around me are telling me that they want to get tattoos, and I'm trying my best to convince them not to get one at least not to get one on any obvious part as I know how it feels when people misunderstand you by seeing your tattoo.

I went for laser for my hand tattoo. And I was ready for the hurt as I'm told by many people that laser is much more hurt than getting a tattoo. Actually it was alright, at least it was the pain which you still can handle it plus my hand tattoo is not too dark.

To remove your tattoo, there must be 3 times laser and once every 3 months. So my next laser will be at the end of November. Can't wait to see the result. ^^

The lines of the tattoos are much lighter than before. ^^

3 comments:

  1. wow..zeyi..it was a courageous decision..
    +you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. thats must be really pain to get it out right?

    hope all went well and the result will be good

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com