Friday, August 7, 2009

There are so many goods things of living in China. Food, friends, shopping, entertainment and so on. And this time I came back home with some wonderful time. Everyday I'm busy but happy, my routine comes back to normal like high school days. I felt happy with everything here. It's just so excited to see the changes of my life. ^^

"Hooked" up with my beach honey babes yesterday, and went to sing karaoke at walking street, Nanjing road. We said that No food allowed but we couldn't stop thinking of the buffet when we passed by the food area. LOL! So guess what? We decided to have the buffet while singing. Trust me, it's really happy to eat buffet with friends. It feels awesome when you keep going to get food even you are hell full at the end. We just enjoyed the process so much! :D Who still cares about diet? Diet is tomorrow. LOL

Darlings, if there is Family Mart (From Japan) at the places where u live, you have to try the sushi and the best is Green Tea Tofu (See pic above)... Trust me, you will fall in love with it! ^^

In Shanghai, everyone knows Cold mee! It's very popular in summer. Look at the ice which makes the noodle cold and you take it out to mix with some peanut butter or vinegar and add some barbecued pork, it will be the best!! hahahaha

I love pickles a lot! ^^

Chao Shao!! Yummy!!!

Yoyo, Gao Wei and me...Meng meng is on the way to us! :)

Too many people sing karaoke. Have to wait for our turn! ^^

When there is no food on the table, we were concentrated at singing ^^

Idiot me! lol

School starts soon, yoyo dyed her hair to black and straightened it! How does it look compare with her previous curly cute hair?

Our ballet queen Meng meng, me and Gao wei! ^^

Now is our 1st round of buffet...Yeah~~

Who always saying wanna diet but ate so many dishes of food! LOL...girls are crazy! :P

Love my AF-1 ^^

Still can't say NO to ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com