Saturday, August 1, 2009

The pieces of Beach Honey

This summer how to play? My answer---Beach Honey at Dino Beach Shanghai. lol... Come on, guys, come to dino beach Shanghai to have fun and it must be a worthy trip to ya'll... :p (As if I'm the spokeperson of dino beach lol)

As I said at some previous post, I'm so happy that I've joined beach honey contest! Well, I made lots of sweet friends and we really had lots of fun during this contest even if it's so damn tiring at training and the competition is so damn hard. ^^

Summer of 2009 is the most meaningful summer for me. My schedule is never as full as this summer. I love it! :p

Beach honey final training is in process now. On Aug 20th, it's the competition of 48 beach honeys and we will see who will get into TOP 32 on Aug 22nd. Till today, I just want to say nothing matters as it's not easy for all girls who are still here today.

I just want to wish everyone luck! Do the best on Aug 20th and make to Aug 22nd as top 32...^^

Durian is always my bestie...hahaha

I wanna diet but it's so hard...who can say NO to lovely mangoo pie? lol

Had a drip at home, doctor says it's bcoz of not resting well and over stressed?!! Really? haha

Grandma gave me her precious pearl necklace to me for beach honey final...Yes!! My luck!! hahaha

As Jia yi's invitation, we went for Porche party at Muse club shanghai....It was awesome

Outside of Muse

At Muse with ma babes...^^

Entertainment! I dunno how to play that tho...

My cute lil sister Yoyo...Teenager in the club! lol

Beach honeys at Muse...HOT ^^

Our drinks which made all girls high! lol

Smoking buddies ^^

Li Meng is kind of hanging over...:p

Gao wei's face is really red as she kept drinking at the whole night

My dear YOYO, she helped me to drink when I failed at the games...Such a sweet babe! ^^

Our after party supper...LOL! One beef ball and one piece of vege...Diet girls :D

Jia Yi is a super HIGH girl. She's will always impress you by what she says! LOL


Some desert! Fruits with fresh milk...

mee mee...^^

Lovely dim sum ^^

1 comment:

  1. Come to Malaysia. Here got a lot nice durian!!!

    Central Malaysia : "Cat mountain king" 猫山王
    Northern Malaysia : "Red prawn" 红虾

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com