Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beach Honey semi-final...

Group B Girls were waiting for the show starting...

I love my yellow bikini...hahahha

I need to do some more design to my DIY t-shirt...Too simple...

Cocktail wear with my competitor

Posing Posing! ^^

I thought my green dress can be kawaii fashion, but they said NO... :(

I lost to her at this round bcoz of my dress is not kawaii fashion!! sigh~~

Dancing! I look tired lol

Bikini section with my competitor

Need to act cute in kawaii fashion, I was acting!! LOL

Zeyi is dancing!! LOL

Cocktail wear...I hate my tattoos now...It doesn't look nice with tattoo!! sigh~~

I never lost at bikini section!! LOL

But I never won at dancing section...LOL

I love my number at that night!! 68... ^^

Posing, they request lots of poses!!!

Dancing with my DIY Beach Honey t-shirt

Cocktail wear

Kawaii fashion

4 comments:

  1. yea..d green dress is not enuf kawaii o..
    too bad..:(

    but never mind..u still hav ur own advantages and strength!

    dun give up zeyi~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i wont be giving up easily by losing one round! so no worries dear, il be fighting harder!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep holding on and u'll be crowned as winner!
    haha..^^..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx Alexis, haha!! but i know its kinda impossible! :p

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com