Monday, March 30, 2009

the ending of Miss Velocity


Cheongsam wear...

Thank photographers for the photos, u guys rock!! :p

The lollipop girl with kimono (dunno what's my grandpa's reaction if he sees me wear Japanese kimono :p)

Elegant wear

Hair do by La'mode

Justina, Charlene and me

Crazy Chloe, Rowena and Zeyi

People say we look alike, do we?

With dear Rachel...kiss kiss


Kimberly in Dancing :p

Chloe, the nasi lemak is not nice at all, u stil can eat?!

Thx Huai ren and Jacky for coming

Our on site rehearsal, going to have lunch

What is there??

The winner of Miss Velocity Felicia and Miss body beautiful Kimberley

Emcee Kim ong is inerviewing us

Smoking time, Hurrah~~~

the Velocity angels

Well, it's been a week that i couldn't update my blog coz we paid the wrong Internet bill and will active by tomorrow!! Now the whole D2-02 family are sitting in CC...LOL

Now let me tell everyone about the result of Miss Velocity. Well, winner is NOT me and i didn't have any titles. Be honest, im really disappointed.

There's one judge came to me after the show, she told me that I'm very very good and she likes me a lot. Well, it makes me feel much better!! hehehe

One of the girls Justina cried once we were back to backstage, she was so disappointed and sad! Yep, of course she will feel this way coz she is good.

I've joined many competitions but this time I felt disappointed the most since it's my last pageant and honestly i want to have a happy ending.

Anyway, I still had lots of fun time through this pageant..We talk, laugh, smoke and bitching stuff...I'm happy to meet u all girls... And it's the 1st time i work with my beloved him, he's our choreographer. :) So yea, no matter the result is how, it doesn't matter!

Anyway, It's over now...I should shout loudly " Thank God" coz i'm really exhausted these days..

All disappointness and sadness will be buried. My pageant story in Msia is ending here. No matter winning or losing, I'm still happy coz i know so many ppl out there love and care about me especially my dearest friends, Thanks for being by my side all the time!!

And now, enjoy life...Next station---Bali! ;)

2 comments:

  1. well gurl, i know u're good. u're a winner to me coz u have wat it takes to be a winner! I'm not satisfied with the results... GOD! at least ONE subtitle for u pls???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx girl...i really appreciate for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com