Tuesday, March 10, 2009

will it be the last??


Chanel Belle, she is my world^^

Thx for being there my sweetie pie ^^

On our way, watch the same view! Does my daughter look alike me??:P


No matter where i go, he will always be there!!

Last year i've joint many many pageants, experienced winning and losing!! This year, i dont feel like to join anymore!! Is it bcoz im lazy or some reason else???!!!

Today, I went to Subang for Miss Velocity model search audition. Well, I decided to join bcoz of its quite a big event and it might be the LAST pageant il participate in since im leaving Msia at the end of May...

I love modeling and pageants and I really do want to organise all these events myself one day. ^^ Here, i want to say thanks to him and my babygal Chanel! Last year each pageant i went, they would always be there and wait for me...No matter how long it was, how hot the weather was and how tired they were, but they stayed for me without any complain... Thx both of u!!

Well, Miss Velocity model search will be held in Mid Valley exhibition house. Rehearsal is on 26th Mar. Semi is on 27&28 Mar. Grand final is on 29th Mar...

Good luck to myself for the last pageant here in Malaysia. Pageant stories of mine wil be end after 29th but who knows, maybe im gonna start it again at somewhere else ;)

Anyway, good luck to all pretty girls who love to join pageants and modeling career. Remember, never be scared, never be shy, never be confusing...Just do it as long as you love to...Cheers...^^

PS: Thank him and my babygal Chanel belle accompany me for audition...Mwah! ^^

After audition ^^

5 comments:

  1. You're going back??
    =(

    Anyhow, you have my blessed and best wishes ^^
    All the best girl!!

    Love,
    ~w!nX~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dear, im leaving Msia at the end of May but wil still come here as vacation some day!! :P
    Anyway,thx for ur wish dear!! Mwah!!

    love
    -zEyi-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of interest, where will you go?

    Anyway, good luck with the competition, and most importantly, have fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. To chuan, im going back to China then going to either Aus or Dubai next year!!

    thx for wishing me luck!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pretty zeyi. i really love modeling and love to join beauty peagent. but i m already going to be 21. any advice for me?

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com