Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kid smokes in China---World Against China?

Well, today my friend showed me a video about a lilttle kid smokes in China. I read the comments people left and yeah, im pissed off.

Click here to Watch the video PLS...

Now, let me start to talk about it. I have to say that a kid like his age smoke is really really bad and his parents are really assholes. They dont stop him but felt proud...-_-'''

Hey, i know how bad it is. But read the comments:

Comment 1: he'll be dead at 15. no offense to all the Chinese but china is a disgusting filthy country. they're ignorant & rude and do horrible stuff , it's too bad they don't know any better.

Comment 2:
dumb ass chinese.

Comment 3: It doesn't matter if he smokes or not. The air pollution is gonna kill 'em off any how.
.
.
.
And there is more...

Im deeply in love with my country China...I'm a patriot!! I can't stand people talks about my country like that without any brain. I understand how people think about the kid's parents but not belittle my country. And of course I'd like to post a comment back.

This is what i posted:

1st of all,i want to say its really bad for a kid smoking like him.I never support it EVER! but i want to ask ppl who left those rude and mean comments actually against China.

Whats happening in ur own country now?All innocent Iraqi and Palestine ppl are killed with cold blood even NEW BORN babies!

Can u promise that in ur countries there is no kid smoking? Yeah, im sure they don't smoke, coz they take drugs! U say Dumb ass Chinese, I'd like to say Dumb ass whites!!!At least Chinese never go to other ppl's land to rob, kill and bomb the
country!

Look at Hollywood celebrities, going out without underwear on, upload own sex video just want to be famous. A 11 years old boy become father! How fucked up it is?Do u stil hv the rights to say those bullshit to against China?

Americans no more money in the bank and
have to borrow money from China which u all thought a Dumb ass and disgusting country.At least China is getting stronger, tats why all country are scared of it now!!

As conclusion, pls res
pect and look around, think about it! Stop being stupid. THX!!

Alright, I just wish all the people on the earth to be Peaceful. Any countries have these kind of Fucked up thing existing. We against it but not to all... As human, we all know that we can't judge a people so easily, and now they saw one bad thing of China, they started to judge the whole country!! Please people, use your brain! stop being stupid. The world today is fucked up by America, not CHINA! Using your time to read more, and you will get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com