Thursday, March 19, 2009

Miss Velocity P1---Elegant wear fitting

I definitely dunno where is this little girl from but she's just too cute for me!! Dont u agree?

Lately I'm so desperate for ice-cream

I felt touched by ice-cream...LOL

Lulu is tring Lancome new Oscillation mascara,RM 120. Well, it's damn nice! click here

Thx for the whole day...Love love both of you

Shoot wherever we go...^^

The Dresses from Beatrice Looi Boutique

Well, there is only one week left for Velocity angels--model of the year 2009 search. Today we all went to Beatrice Looi Boutique, Bangsa village for elegant wear fitting...And yeah, it was the 1st time I met all the other finalists. :)


1st of all, need to thank my dear Lulu and Chanel Belle for the accompany!! Love ya darling!! :P And of course my dear HIM but he's the choreographer for this event, so he has to go!! :D

Actually i'm really happy today...The reason is I finally can get out of Nilai this jungle lol

Ok, now let me bring into the main topic---The fitting and The girls. ;)

About the fitting, my 2 dresses are ok. Actually most of the dresses are nice, so we are all lucky this time. At least is out of my expectation, coz normally the sponsor's dresses are ****(u know what i mean). Since its a big event, so it has to be nice...:p

About the girls, I really need to say that It's high QUALITY... Most of them are pretty, slim and prettier than the photos show on DCIM show website. I knew some of the girls from pageants from before. Well, lots of competitors, and we will see who will be the luckiest to win the title on 29 March. :)

Training on Sunday is what comes after. And then rehearsal in Mid Valley exhibition hall on next Thursday. So wish me luck buddies!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com