Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goshhhhh~~~

Well, nowadays who dares to stand up and say that "Only guys love cars"??!! Hey hey, me myself as a girl and I love cars...Don't you feel that ur heart beat goes extremely fast when u see something u want it so much? For girls, shoes, bags and dresses? yea, it does!! How about cars?? i dunno how about u but for me, Hell yeah...

Normally all the stuff i love are the ones which really hard to get...Well, who doesn't love expensive stuff and they are the ones which connect with your heart...

Personally I love Audi! It runs in the family since my family loves Audi as i do, haha!! I love all the Audi, right now my favorite is Audi S5 Cabriolet and Audi R8....
See, Aren't they sexy??!! Audi S5 is only available next year...Well, they're added into my waiting list of things i want to have! Style is not only about what you wear or how you look, but also what you drive! *wink...

Oh my GOSH!! oh my Gosh...Oh MY gosh...Oh my gosh Maybach!!!!

im sure everyone heard of Maybach.
Maybach, the luxury brand with an illustrious past.

Look at its photos 1st!!Do you just like me silent for a long while??!! LOL... Well, Maybach is damn nice and luxury BUT the price is killing our heart!!

My eyeballs almost jump out when i look at it, and its a pic only!! I guess im gonna faint if i can sit it...LOL!!

And now, i sooooooo want to shout: " Dad, BUY ME A CAR"!!!!!!! Well, have to get car lisence 1st... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com