Friday, March 6, 2009

Party after ages...



MOS
.
.
Gals in the house...:)


I bring sexy back ^^

International group---Msia Lulu,China Zeyi and England Ianthe ^^

I hate the taste of alcohol,yuck!

The gals chilling

He and she :p


Dont misunderstand, Ianthe was just acting...


Jing yun and me. Bling Bling 2 of us :)

Hot mama lol

I like to move it, move it :D

What are you looking at honey Lulu?? Whos the gal beside you? whats she doing? :p

Well, since im getting OLDER (lol), ive noticed that i am somehow not into clubbing anymore. its too loud, hectic and smokey.... all the things i loved about clubbin now seem to be the reasons i dont like it. i prefer goin out with friends , eatin and chillin at lounges or resteraunts. i guess its true that you dont only get older physically but also mentally.
.
.
I hardly remember when is the last time i went to club but being a girl with many friends, i had to go to a friends birthday at MOS. And it was my 1st time to go to MOS after hearing a lot about the club...
.
.
.
Well, the most "impressive" thing about MOS is NO SMOKING...lol..Sucks ass right??!! if MOS open in China, trust me, they will burn it at the 1st day opening! Bcoz No Smoking LOL...the "rules" in China club: 1st and most important---People bring whole carton of cigs (Can u imagine??). A different case here in Msia where people are stingy about cigs.
Ok, now let me talk about MOS...
.
.
.
I have to say that yesterday was my most unlucky day in my whole life...i supposed to have fun with my gals, and we did at the 1st hour...then i sat back to the sofa, grab a drink from our table...I was fine till we gals went out to smoke. all of a sudden, i cant breath and i told my gals about it...They all thought i was drinking too much and it was too stuffy inside, but then i felt more and more like dying.
.
.

I usually never drink and the rare occasion that i do, i only have one or two. the second i started feeling this way i knew something was wrong. My mind was blank, i couldnt see anything, couldnt breath and i was falling. my gals were there taking care of me and one went to find my bf. They decided to take me to the bathroom to wash my face and as soon as i stood i collapsed. i fainted, my whole body was sweaty like crazy and the body was cold. i spent like 30 mins in the bathroom then my bf decided that we shuld leave.
.
.
i so wanted to stay and jus be okay. we drove to a nearby resteraunt and i got some fluid and food.. relaxxed in the car and started feelin much better. When we all sure that im fine, we went back to MOS. All my gals were damn happy to see me there again coz they knew that im fine. Well, i really made all my frens worried!! Depending on the effects happened on me, we think there is someone put drug in the drink and i was the unlucky one who took that cup. But I felt lucky to have such nice friends be by my side and luckily im fine...
.
.
.

Lesson learned: no matter who you go with, u always should be careful, make ur own drinks!! And always have good friends to take care of you!! I really need to thank all my gals espeically Lulu and my bf who nealy fought with the bouncer for me...LOVE YA ALL!! <3>
Pics still need to be showed ;) When i was fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com