Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miss Velocity P2---Training at Velocity media's studio

As if we are listening carefully about what to do, actually we were just talking and non-stop talking...lol

Chanel cried so much today! I have to comfort her...

Thx for being there wherever i go Lulu...

Finally training is over, we could hang out !! :p

Cheerssssss...

Today is training for Miss Velocity. Well, before i start my post, i want to say that The weather in Msia is too DAMN HOT!!


Actually today was quite fun, coz all the girls are quite nice which is really different from some girls i met in previous pageants! We talk, laugh and joke...And also thank one of the organizer bought McD for us... :p


We tried on hanbok, kimono and Cheongsam. They are cute but too big!


U know what, some of the girls are really brave but me! They dare to show all kind of poses and me just too shy to show! Gosh, hate myself! lol


Anyway, I'm really happy to decide to join this pageant which also is my last pageant in Malaysia! Since I had lots of fun with everyone and everything seems so good such as the stage, the costume, the girls and etc...


Next Thursday will be our on site rehearsal in Mid Valley!! expecting it aye...:)


Lastly, never forget to be grateful... Thanks Jack, Lushan and baby Chanel for whole tiring day (Especially Jack and Lushan were "hired" for helping us so much) ...Appreciate it, really mean it... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeyi,

    I saw you in DCIM Velocity Angels Show and almost got blown away by your looks!!! (LOL)
    Ended up taking hundreds of your pics!!..

    You can see them here..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvie-krumpet/sets/72157615901301513/detail/

    If you want prints, let me know. We can meet for some ice cream someday and have some chitchat..

    Arup


    My Email Address is:

    a r u p . k a m a l @ G M A I L . C O M

    (remove the spaces please)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i saw all my photos on Flickr, thank you so much for everything!! and love the photos!! :p

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com