Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1,2,3...My thing My thing...(read if you dare)

According to my dear friend Lulu's "you're it" which gave me an idea to blog some things about me---the weird, truth and goals...

[P1---the weird]
1. I deeply love the smell of feet!! :D well, i know how weird it is but i just can't describe the feeling...lol

2. I love to talk to myself about everything, sometimes even can make myself cry which means I'm the only director, actress and producer in the whole personal drama...:p

3. Do not talk to me when the time I just get up from bed, because it's the most moody moment in my whole day. I'll feel irritated and annoyed. Give me half an hour to 1 hour on my own...

[P2---the truth]
1. I'm not scared of anyone or anything but cats. I'll definitely go crazy if a cat touches any part of my body.

2. My mood can be changed in one second without any reasons. It could be happy to moody or moody to happy.

3. Don't ever try to fight with me because it's impossible for me to stop fighting once you started.

4. Getting my forgiveness is extremely easy as long as you smile back to me, say something sweet to me or say sorry. I'll just forgive you and totally forget about what you've just done to me. :)

5. I feel like to kill myself once i think about I'll lost my grandparents one day in future. I just can't. I need them all the time to be with me.

6. I love to be rich but I refused to be, only because I'm too concerned about face-saving to my family. I'm just too stubborn to ask help from my family especially SHE is there.

7. I want to meet my step-sister so much and i miss her madly but seems there is one "SHE " doesn't want us to be together even just meet. It's been more than 6 years we haven't see each other.

8. I love my mom and also hate her to choose divorce with my dad. BUT, I LOVE HER.

9. I sincerely wish my dad will dump my step-mother and get my mom back...Well, i know it is IMPOSSIBLE.

10. I love to be skinning like a stick. A lot of people think it's sick looking but me, I love it.

11. I hate people who always says HongKong, Macao or even Taiwan is an independent country, not belong to China. Please, go to read more history if you are still so dumb yet.

12. I want to slap people who never been to China but gives BS judgment about it. So go to visit 1st before you make any BS judgment. Now is not 40s, 60s...go check it out only if you can afford it babes. :)

[P3---the goals]
1. I'm going to do trading clothing business in June and I wish everything will be perfect. Trust me, I'll work my ass off to achieve it.

2. Taking fashion course and be part of the most famous fashion industry cycle. I love fashion and it's always the 1st thing to make me feel confident.

3. Having a Audi R8 within 3-5 years by my own hard working. Obviously, it's hard but who knows...As long as i know how to play the role in the society, and Nothing is impossible (I'm saying to people who don't think I can be something).

4. Giving my cousin Apple the best things in her life since her father loves me so much and helped me out from many things. "Never forget to be grateful" says Zeyi :p

Well, roughly these are few things about me. Maybe i can write even more but i guess read about all those is enough for everyone to know what's in my mind. No need to lie about anything, let you know all my "sick" thoughts...:p

3 comments:

  1. If I am going to fight with you, I will bring a cat with me ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree to the waking up part. Thats the reason why i chill in my computer room for an hour every morning.

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com