Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Best wishes to you...


Today, 15th of April, my beloved daddy's birthday. Well, usually i never call him too late but today, I nearly forgot. Luckily I remember to call him when there is only 1 hour left before his birthday passed.

Dad is very important in my life even we have communication problem since parents divorced, but i always know that he loves me a lot, so do I.

Sincerely wish him all the best and relax more, because my dad has being a workaholic since he was young. Everything he does is for the family good, thanks to my dad for giving me such nice life.

Actually i never celebrated his birthday with him and he doesn't like to celebrate it, but I wish I could always be there when it's his birthday. Hmmmm, miss daddy, miss home now...

Dad, happy birthday and thanks for everything. I love you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sweet and touching. tears almost roll down my cheek. bet he'll be really touching if he happens to read this. (:

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com