Tuesday, April 14, 2009

one upset day...


Well, my driving test has been delayed for 1 year since i was too lazy to go...finally today i went for it with full of confidence...

I was waiting and waiting, beaten by 5 mosquitoes, and then My turn for part 1. Sitting in the car felt comfortable, no nervous or anything. Successfully passed Up hill and Parking. I guess i was happy too quickly, i failed at the last 3 turns.Gosh~~~~~~~~~~~ When i was reverse, the front touched the stick. You should see the Malay examiner's face, he seems so happy to see me fail and cheer out there. F***, I was extremely upset since it never happened when i was at class. Even my teacher said I was careless today.

Well, about the road test, examiner chose road number 2... Luckily, my mood didn't change that much because of the 1st part. Just driving and talking to the examiner, quite chilling... and yea, I passed it. 18 out 20, not bad huh?! :p

Gosh, I could just pass the test today. Only because of the 1st part, I was too careless and now have to go again on next Tuesday, and just for the 1st part retest. I really can't wait to get my license anymore. It's been too long. God bless me, I have to get it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com