Monday, April 20, 2009

Random upgrade...

Hey buddies, how is my new template??? Yesterday i spent a lot of time to figure out how to customize a cute blogger template since I'm still new to blogger world.

Well, I've been changed few templates and this one is the best so far. The others are quite nice but there are problems too such as can't leave comment, no EDIT sign under each post etc...

Actually i wish to design my own template some day when I'm totally free... :p

God damned ulcer came out on my damn lip...I'm in pain... :(
Err, I have a headache right now since I just dragged my ass up from bed and there is no food in my stomach yet!! And there is something BIG bothering me right now---I have a big Ulcer on my down lip. God, I hate it...It hurts and itch!! I have not have this for many years, I guess it comes out since i stay up the whole night everyday. It happens when my routine is totally fucked

Check out my sweetie...Shower for tomorrow meeting Grandma... <3
Oh by the way, tomorrow retest for driving license. Damn, I have to pass it this time and wish the examiner won't be as mean as last time.

Mir's parents supposed to come to Msia together but only mom comes tomorrow
Meanwhile, Mir's mom is coming tomorrow morning but i can't go to airport with him to pick her up since I have the stupid test at the same time. Anyway, I'm really expecting to meet her, it will be perfect if his father comes as well but the father is handling some business stuff back home so might be coming to visit later.

Oh, I never mention that Mir's elder sister is going to be a mother in May or beginning of June, I'm really happy for her.

Alright, now I have to eat something before i faint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com