Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Mother Day" 1...

Cam-whore before leaving home (ALWAYS)

Smile *.*

Chanel is more interested in the view outside than taking photos...

I'm not fond of Pizza but Hawaiian Tuna, my favorite always!

"Never mess up with boy and mom" says Mir -_-''

After Mir and I asked some info about Iphone 3G, we couldn't find his mom. She was sitting there to massage her legs. So cute,haha!

While waiting for his mom, we entertained ourselves. lol

Hmm, nice nice

Chanel and Daddy are looking bored. LOL

The forever cutest one...^^


The mommy and the gal ^^

She was scared of Chanel at the 1st day they met, but now they became good friends...No one will dislike Chanel even those who are scared of dogs, coz Chanel is just too cute ^^

Before Mir went for meeting. Mother, son and granddaughter...:p

The 2 things are given by Mir (Kiehl's No.1 lip balm---One of the top products from Kiehl's; Forever 21 dress---I'm not really fond of Forever 21 clothing, but I like this one :p)

April 22nd, 1st day out with Mir's mom. Since Mir had a meeting in Sri Hatamas, so we chose to go shopping in 1U. Well, finally I met someone who is shopping more crazyly than me. :D

Mrs Khurshid wanted to shop shoes at the 1st day. U know why i said she is even crazier than me? Because she went to all shops as long as they sell shoes to see and try. No matter big shop or small shop, expensive shop pr cheap shop, she couldn't let any of them go. Apparently, Mir and I felt a bit tired, but the lady was still full of energy. Nowadays the young people hardly to compare with old ones, they usually have more energy than us which i've proved by yesterday. :)

Actually yesterday we didn't have enough time to shop since we left home not too early and Mir has to go for meeting at 7pm, that's the reason his mom said tomorrow leave around 11am, so we can have more time to shop..."WE", actually is "SHE", haha! Since Mir and I want to accompany his mom shopping and spend time with her, so I have to control my shopping desire. Everything just for her.

Anyway, I had fun with Mir's mom. I'm not too shy anymore, felt comfortable most of the time except when they speak their language which i could not understand at all...lol...Now i know how Mir felt when he was in China.

Anyway, I have to get my energy back for the whole week. Err, I wish my ulcer gets better faster 1st... :p

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post! You wore the dress before you could make it to Bali. haha nice (: oh and your lips look sexier with the ulcer on. Angelina Jolie! wow =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,u know me...Im very impatient...:p

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com