Monday, April 27, 2009

Just hang out ^^

Chanel Bell, my flying girl...^_^

Me & My everything (Chanel Belle)^^

Carl's Jr Strawberry Ice Cream Shakes & Malts...Yum Yum!!

Carl's Jr French Fries is always awesome

Forget the name of the burgers, love the one on the right ^^

Chanel was curious about everything in Ikano, it was hard to leash her around

Chanel's day in her wonderland. :p

The cutest...Mwah!!!!!

Good luck to the new event ;) Mir looks so bored..LOL

My babygirl fell asleep while waiting for the meeting to get done. Such a cutie.

Mir's mom left yesterday night, life here is back to normal as usual. Today, Mir needed to go for meeting in Mid Valley, so we left earlier for Ikano to get some stuff for Chanel Belle.

Well, Chanel was really happy today since she finally get to walk in a shopping mall (Ikano). Dogs are "ILLEGAL" in Malaysia, every time we had to hide her in her bag wherever we went. Such a poor thing. I dunno if Chanel got too excited of walking in the mall, she started to poo poo while we were standing on the escalator to Pet safari. LOL...

I wanted to get a pram for Chanel, thought of it costs around RM100-200, but it's RM500+. Alright, it's too much my dear. So I have to give up on this idea. :p We got some chews and can food for her then heading to Mid Valley.

About Mir's meeting, he's working for Michelle for the 2nd event @ Boiler room club. Click here.

It's about club pageant---Miss Boiler room and it starts in May. Since Mir is working for it, so I might join the pageant for fun. As I said Miss Velocity was my last pageant in Malaysia, I really don't want to break for what I said. So I have not decided about Miss Boiler room. As Michelle and Mir said, anyway I'm going to watch it and wait for Mir at the same time, why not just join it?! Hmm, I want to consider about it. Because I've got so much passion for pageants and modeling stuff. :)

Btw, I'm waiting for my new phone coming on this weekend or next week Mon/Tue... Keep a lil secret for the brand first, will show everyone once I have it...Cheers!!! ;)

I know Mir couldn't control himself not to open the box and play with the helicopter. Right after we got this helicopter for my brother, he couldn't wait till the morning and took it out to play. Guess what happened? He crashed the helicopter and broke the balance bar which it has to go to maintain. Genius Mir, I told you that you will break it at the1st day. The truth is I'm always right.

The good thing is we know it's impossible for a 9 year-old boy to play with it since it's really hard to control and kind of dangerous. So we decided to buy my brother a remote control car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com