Friday, April 24, 2009

"Mother Day" 2...

April 23rd, mother day out 2nd section.

Well, the aim of day out was shopping. Destination Pavilion, KLCC and Mid Valley. Main purpose---Looking for baby bags for Mir's sister. One long day again. :p

I notice one thing that I was so desperate of going to KL while I was staying in Nilai everyday, but now everyday going to KL, I wish could just stay home and chill. And I'm really exhausted especially my legs.

About the shopping, nothing really much to say. Just as same as the 1st day out.

Btw, I never mentioned that it is counted as Mir and my one year anniversary celebration as well but not 2 of us. :) It's kind of meaningful to me but honestly, there is still a gap between Mir's mom and me. I always tell myself that it's because of the difference of 2 cultures such as language, living environment etc. It's quite hard for me to describe the feeling, I guess some of you might understand what I mean. I just dunno why I miss my family so much while I'm seeing Mir and his mom are together. Gosh, I want to hug my grandma so badly right now.

Anyway, tomorrow actually is today we will be heading to Melaka. Wish the weather won't be too hot, God bless...:)

Pineapple fried rice, yum~~

Mini me...lol


Never forget to take photos even we are eating ;)

She was spending so long time to try the same product, after more than half an hour only decide which to buy. haha

Checking out some shoes in Nine West. But really not my cup of tea...:p

Waiting...

Mir is bulding Twin Tower. -_-''

This is how we entertain ourselves while Mir's mom is shopping.

"Mommy, I love you"; "Baby, mommy love you more" LOL

Visiting Malaysia of course need to take a photo in front of KLCC. ^^

Another anniversary gift from Mir. I've been desired of SK II for quite long time, never tried since I heard about some side effect from people but I still couldn't help to have one facial treatment cleanser. I chose Clarins toner because I dunno what else to buy since I've tried most of the brands, but the smell of this toner is FANTABULOUS. I likey...Got the facial mask from a shop in Mid Valley which sells all Japanese and Taiwanese products. It seems quite nice as the saleswoman suggested.

6 comments:

  1. when we first met, i remember just thinking how i am caught in a fairy land. we were at a beach at dawn takin pictures and just gettin to know each other. didnt know then that those conversations would lead us to be a year old together.i have always been the kind of guy who always played around and really never took any responsibilty when it came to women. but when u came to my life i knew that something was different. i wanted it, it felt good and i would do anything to keep it. sometimes in life you get a bad set of cards and u dont know whether to go all in or to fold. i guess i didnt care what the cards are, i will always be all out for you. i dont care if ppl say it wouldnt work, its a phase you guys are too different. because for me i will always be there to try and figure out how i can make you the happiest girl in the world. to be able to make u smile is the best things that i can ever feel. it makes me feel richer than anyone in the world even if i have nuttin with me. jus the thought of you smiling and me having something to do with it feels like a million bucks. i will always believe in us and hold us first in everything.. i accept and love the person you are and hope you do the same. i jus want to say that things will come our way, life will have its ups and down,we will lose and win,fight and comfort, cry and laugh, mourn and rejoice..... but one thing i know for sureee... that no matter where i am , what im doing, who im with. i can easily say my heart if full of love and you are the reason. i will always love you princesss and you are my everything everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm,thats a sweet comment Mr.K.I will always try my best to keep our relationship no matter what happen. I just dunno how to handle it when problems come out! Well,relax and smile at life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's hilarious and i almost tears while i'm reading it, seriously! Super sweet and touching one, Mir. You guys make a pair of very stable and steady love birds i would say. Envy and i look forward to your wedding =) Remember to invite me yeah! NO matter China or Australia or Pakistan.

    To zeyi,
    Shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu.
    Haha appreciate before it's too late! =) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear Lushan,maybe u dunno what just happened. il let u know when u come back!! I appreciate everything he's done. U should know that! But sometimes,when u need to face the problem not him but others,u know what i mean?then u wil know i felt upset!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well zeyi congrats on this relationship.
    no one say it would be easy right...like ur boyf said don't care of what people might think if you both want it to work some how it will work no matter what..

    I know that well.. differ set of culture and many more things in between would raise up and make you stuck of what to do.

    I got to say you are lucky that at least already take another step and his parents give a chance to meet you up, im sure thats the big thing.

    and i wish u both happiness and hope all will work out just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com