Friday, April 17, 2009

one year



Ready-to-go... ;)

Beard Papa---Our favorite cream puff

Although He asked me not to upload this photo, I just cant help!! The real side of Mir...LOL

Thanks for giving me one nice shopping day

Thx for all the gifts baby...

My favorite stuff I've got today---The shoes above...love it :p

April, April, April...April means a lot to me!!! Yea, it's the month of Mir and my 1 year anniversary. It's been 1 year, hmmmm---Time flies!

Actually today is not the accurate day of our anniversary, it should be April 18th to me but April 19th to Mir. We really got confused about it since there was some little thing happened between these two days which confuse us now. And that's the reason we usually celebrated both of 18th and 19th...:)

Since it's our 1 year anniversary, so it's different from others like 1month, 2months anniversary. We want to make it different, so we choose to celebrate it for 1 week and start from today April 17th.

Well, the 1st day of our celebration was quite normal---SHOPPING. He brought me to Pavilion and Mid Valley even he still has one last exam to go tomorrow.

I love shopping and I haven't shopped for so long, so the 1st day gift made me really happy... :p

Now let me get out from the happiness of whole day shopping and talk about US...

Honestly, I never thought we could be together for 1 year when the time I was just going out with him. I'm just like this, never would be too confident for anything at the beginning. And now, we proved that we quite perfect to be together, hahahaha!! Actually need to thanks to him, otherwise we could never make it till today. He's the one who can always always handle my temper, my stubbornness, my super fast changing mood...all the bad sides about me. I always want to give up on us when there is fight between us, but he never mind about me being impulsive or fierce or crazy.

In our relationship, most of the time I'm the one who always be angry without any reason and he's the one have to take care of all stuff and spoil me. I love him because of he's the most mature, steady, responsible, tolerant man that I've ever seen in my whole life. I really appreciate all the things he has done for me. Because of him, I'm more optimistic to my life. And I know I will never be lonely, scared and helpless anymore since I have him with me forever.

Actually I never said all these which I've written in my blog to him, because my personality more manly and it's a bit hard for me to talk sweet stuff to the one I love even to my family. I love to be sarcastic all the time but I'm sure he knows what I'm thinking. It's always easier for me to write it down than speak it out face to face. I can't live without him is a truth, and I'm pretty sure that he will be my future, he is the one. :)

Thank you Mir, thank you never give up on me, thank you for helping me out from so many things, thank you for spoiling me...there are so much "THANK YOU" need to say to you which could never be ended...


To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation. Hope u guys have many many more... is never easy to maintain relationships and things will get tougher.. but just hang it there.. once u got past it.. nothing can break u guys apart.

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com