Tuesday, April 21, 2009

what's happening...

No. 1
Is it really possible??? Click Here

The new concept of helping women to become more feminine
Lulu showed me something today which is really interesting---F Cup Cookies. The real F-cup Cookies imported from Japan.Same breast-enhancing ingredients as Body Make Gum! F cup cookies is a hot selling product in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. It's sold over hundred thousand boxes in Japan.

They are highly recommended by celebrities of Taiwanese programs such as and UK BBC Radio.


WOW, be honest I'm really interested in this but also doubt if it's really possible???!!! Lulu told me her sister's friend tried it and bring her breast cup from B to C...WOW WOW WOW!! It's really great if the product works. At least girls who want to have big breast have no need to do surgery anymore.

Well, isn't it very interesting?? It says no side effect. They are not only help to increase breasts' size but also help you to keep on diet at the same time.

Hmm, it is quite interesting but hey, it's really possible to increase your breasts' size bigger by eating cookies?? Doubt it. I've heard people talk about breast products that this kind of product normally doesn't work, sometimes it doesn't help you to increase the breast size but you body size (Gain lots of weight).

Anyhow, I still support girls who want to try it. If it really helps, then would be perfect. Who doesn't like to be prettier and sexier.

No. 2
The baby boy is waiting for his Mama...

And the tiring woman

Really tired now...

I always want to mention about this---Malay language(The greatest). Limousine-Limosin; Taxi-Teksi. There are so many words like that, the one who invented Bahasa Malaysia was the smartest huh?!WOW!

Finally, the baby boy met his mom after one year.

The gift from Mir's mom---J Lo Live perfume

As I mentioned at last post, today is the day Mir's mom comes to Malaysia. Both of us are very expecting and exciting about it! We tried to sleep early last night for getting up at 5am this morning to pick her up, but I have serious sleeping problem, I couldn't fal asleep at all...So yea, once again stay up the whole night.

We were waiting till around 08:30am, his mom came out! You should see Mir's face, it was calm but you can definitely tell how happy he is...It's been 1 year that he hasn't met his mom. And, I'm happy too since finally i met the beautiful woman who's mixed with Lebanese and French. Well, I have to say that I'm feeling quite shy at the same time too...I'm the kind of person who is extremely shy and quite at 1st time, I guess you will think "WOW, this gal has so much to talk!!!" when u know me more! lol

No. 3
Meanwhile, I was starting to feel damn tired and sleepy and I need to go for my test. About the test, i was wearing the sleeveless top and there is one guy called a Malay woman to give me a jacket which is pink and big. Gosh, it's only one sleeveless top and they thought it was too exposed...Oh man, I'm from China who knows what is the rule here while talking driving test...

The jacket they asked me to wear for covering my SHOULDER!! Actually not that bad huh?!

Anyway, the good news is Zeyi gonna have license...lol...Finally, i successfully passed the 3 point turn which made me failed last time.

Well, one tiring day since stupid me has not slept. But hey, I'm expecting tomorrow and the whole week...^^

2 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com