Friday, April 3, 2009

F1---Day 1 Practice

The Ferrari team and Kimi Raikkonen - F1 world Champion 2007;Felipe Massa - win 5 victories with poul position.

thx photographers to tag me these two photos on facebook...

The new f1 BMW

the Hottest babe

People from all of the world are cheering


Mir and me are extremely excited.

His happy day! :p

and also my happy day

Today, Mir and me were invited by Dean for F1 practice at Sepang circuit. We were really happy except the HOTness was killing us... and my skin got burned, there is a big wife beater shape aournd my shoulder now!

Well, I guess most of the people love to watch formula 1 race. The noise, the speed are made me crazy. There is nothing better noise than F1's. At least to me, I'm totally totally enjoying in it. It's loud like mad but it's just so cool. This is the reason why guys love racing, and for even girls. I wouldn't mind to drive a F1 car and going mad...LOL

My favorite team of course is Ferrari. Trust me, you will definitely faint if you see the Ferrari red, i fainted...lol... It's just too cool too fast which make my heat beating going crazy, luckily i don't have heart attack tho. BM and Mercedes are top teams too but I only can saw Ferrari in my eyes today! Yea, I'm falling in love with it! :p

Anyway, thanks Dean for the invitation and best luck to Ferrari team on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com