Sunday, April 5, 2009

the World "Champion" Dog :D

It's disgusting i know, but why did this happen is cute and funny :p


I'm sure that people who read my blog difinitely know whose my prescious princess, yea it's the naughtest, funniest, sweetest toy poodle Chanel Belle. She's part of my life, my everything and she's the one who can always always make me laugh...I love her to death!

You know sometimes raise a dog just like raising a baby. They make you happy, angry, worry and there's one thing which can't be missed is they make you a better person. :)

Well well, I'm always thinking Chanel Belle as world "champion" dog, because everything she does is just too hilarious and super cute. She's scared of cats, fear of hamster but human!! She can't jump on or off from sofa. She hates walking on grass as if the grass itches her paws. She loves to be showered, loves to kiss and loves to be thrown on the bed like flying. And...she loves to give us surprise...

Today, the world "champion" dog gave us a super hilarious surprise which made me could not stop laughing for few minutes. Mir was cleaning the house and i was in the room surfing the net, so Chanel was on the sofa chilling. And this little girl started whining, Mir ignored her since he was cleaning.

Later when he got done and turned around to look at her, Chanel was on the table besides the sofa smelling something. To our surprise, It was a big piece of shit. Poor girl couldn't go down to shit on the newspaper so she chose to shit on the table, but hey, i'm wondering why she didn't choose to shit on the sofa but table?? Does that mean anything?

I was laughing like mad since i really thought it's very cute. I looked at her and she seems proud...lol

There're too many things about her are funny which will make you laugh your ass off. But I have to say that she's the best, especially the time when i feel down, she's the one always staying with me and giving me accompany. She's the one licking my tears dry and kissing my lips which seems to tell me to be happy.

There is no other animals which is better than dogs. They're humans just like you and me. Please cherish them if you have one, spend more time with them and appreciate them to spend their whole life time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com