Monday, April 13, 2009

the sweet gathering

Me,who else? :p

Mir feels helpless since i forced him to wear the female hat from Forever 21. It looks nice on him huh?! lol

Kimberley on the mic... ;)

Our Big Stomach Queen Felixia

Rebecca and Myra---the super singer ;)




The babes

girls and Michelle

Baby Kim doesn't like herself in this photo and i dont want to delete it so just use my LOVE to cover her...:p

There is something i really love about Miss Velocity search is all of us becoming very good friends after the show. Usually the people u meet at pageants kind of hi-bye friends, very rare to see any connection after all. But this time is quite different, i can see no matter organizers or the girls are cherishing everyone and appreciating each other. Sweet!! Yesterday, Michelle who's one of the organizers invited us for Karaoke gathering at Neway 1U. Well, I'm quite happy of it since there is a chance to meet everyone again. :) Mir and me went earlier to watch which we've been expecting for so long... AND, I want to have a big SHOUT out:" Vin Diesel is so DAMN HOT!!!!!!" Anyone agree??? Other than that, is really so much better than the 3rd one...I love it...

Let's see the gathering today at Neway Karaoke. Actually a lot of people are missing...:p but my babes---The whole Canon launch gang were there but Justina and Rachel. Guess what the 1st thing we do at karaoke?? Not singing, is eating...we all took so much food as usual...lol...hey, who says girls can't eat much??

We had fun there but the most impressive thing is Myra's voice...It's just like Oh My God...She's so good at singing. Yesterday I just know that she's going to be a singer soon, everything is in process now. Wow, the soon to be Malaysian idol aye... ;) Good job...

Mir and I left earlier since he has final exam on Monday. So the lil gathering with everyone ended and I really dunno when will be the next time to see all of them again, I wish soon...

Anyway, thank Michelle for organizing this...It will always be the sweet memory.

2 comments:

  1. Mir can look nice with the hat XD
    It is really nice to see you girls get together even after the competition~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I was really happy to meet them again! it feels nice... ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com