Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Mother Day" 3...

Well, since yesterday there was some affair happened and we were all tired, so we did not go to Melaka as our planned. Anyway, the "affair" passed so today we all are pleased and I think we had a nice day today.

As we finally found the brand of baby bag which Mir's elder sister wants at KLCC so we went there and got it. Everyone was so happy even the choices of the baby bags are really less here.

Since we achieved the main aim so we brought Mir's mom to the last station of shopping in Malaysia---Sungei wong. And I noticed one thing that his mom loves shopping of shoes. No matter where we go, she just keeps trying on shoes.

And today, I looked for gifts for my younger brother. My final decision was buying him one good remote controlled helicopter. Well, Mir said that boys are crazy for this kind of toys even a grown man. So yea, Mir and I got my brother one 3 channel remote controlled helicopter which i don't really think he can play with it. Because it's big and it's for age above 14+, he's only 9 years old. Anyway, I love my brother and I want to give him the 1st helicopter in his life which he might be super excited to see it!! You better kiss me back little monster...LOL


Meanwhile, Mir's mom is leaving tomorrow night, and I'm going to cook some Chinese for her. And I wish she will like it. Honestly, I started to understand this mother more than before and kinda sad of we don't have more time to know each other better. For what happened last day, I felt sad but now I'm looking forward for our next time. Maybe next time we could get better, and I'm pretty sure about it.

Anyway, I'm happy! No matter if the "conflict" has happened, I'm still happy about everything. I'm happy of meeting Mir's mother, I'm happy of accompanying her shopping, I'm happy of our conversation and I'm even happy that "conflict" happened which made us could understand each other more and accept for who we are. I appreciate my life, and appreciate everything, everyone surround me.

Boys are really going crazy for this???Pls tell me...:p

Chanel went for grooming today! She's so cute,Damn!!!

Fresh Strawberry juice. Niceeee...

Chicken Kebab. The chicken was nice but too much salad inside.

We saw Liang Jing Ru was outside of Sunger Wong. I could not get too near her to take a clear photo since there were too many people. :p

Waiting for Mir's mom trying shoes...^^

Ok Mir, I know you want to play this helicopter, but it's for my bother!lol

Random pic...:)

US...;)

The mother and me. I wish we will never have misunderstanding anymore, and wish everyone could be happier than ever...:)

The funny Turkish ice-cream guy at Bukit Bitang.

The funny mom and son...Sweet!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com