Monday, May 4, 2009

Appreciation...

This post is for all my dear friends who I dunno but always support me and concern about me...Thanks ya'll for being here with me even we don't know each other.

I want to say Thank you to all my Internet buddies. Thank you for reading what I'm writing and sharing my life with me together. And yet, thanks for all the supportive words no matter I feel down or happy. I'm really glad of reading all the comments you left no matter on my blog or Facebook. Trust me, your words mean so much to me.

We always say that we should appreciate our friends and family for supporting us all the time, but we almost forget about the people on Internet who are there for you too. Today, I finally realize how important Internet friends are and they are one big influential element towards to our life.

When you talk about your stuff no matter happy, sad or stressful, they will leave comments to cheer you up; when they see the photos you shared, they will leave comments to praise you to make you feel happy and confident. They are the ones who always follow you and share every pieces of your life with you together. They don't know you, neither do you, but they make you feel that you are SOMETHING.

Meanwhile, I want to give the biggest appreciation to a friend Jet. He's my college mate, my senior. I know him when I was still new in Inti. He's someone who always support me and cheer for me even we never really talked and met in person. I'm so touched by him since he's kinda the most supportive friend on my Internet field. Thank you Jet, you are the best...hehe!!

Well, thank you buddies, I'm really glad that I have so many invisible friends out here who make me happy, touched and strong. I wish this group will be bigger and bigger day by day.

Hmm, this post is kind of emo...It's all because I read the comments on my Facebook which made me feel like it's the time to say Thank you to everyone who I don't know in person. Once again, thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com