Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stuck...

Lately, I'm starting to pack my suitcase. The reason why I started now since I have too much stuff here which kinda irritated me.

I'm stuck in a situation of taking or throwing. I was looking at all my clothes, bags and shoes for half an hour and kept asking myself the same question:":Taking all back or throw them away?" Even Mir was annoyed by my super indecisive mind. At the end, I just said give most of them to charity. At least I won't keep thinking of them when I'm back to China.

Here is an question again for me. I've decided to take some back to China and give the rest to charity, but I felt heart-broken while I'm looking at all my 4 years collection. Each piece of clothes or each pair of shoes are my babies. Well, you know how hard it is for a mom to say good-bye to her babies.

I cleaned my 2 wardrobes and 2 shoe cases, put 3 big bags aside of non-taken stuff which is going to be sent to charity. And 3 more big bags which Mir has to take back for me when he's going to China in August. Me, myself is going to take the huge suitcase with full of stuff. I'm going to buy a hand carry luggage in case of over-weight. Anyhow, I'm ready for paying extra money on over-weight.

Actually I'm stuck in this situation because of Chanel Belle is going back with me. I wish everything will be going smoothly at airport. I'm kinda worried my journey back since I bring Chanel, so I have to take China Southern Airline which I have to transfer plane in Guang Dong. This is the most "scary" moment because I'm scared of losing Chanel but for her to skip the 10 days quarantine by taking other airlines, I have to be strong and getting everything right.

Oh My! 7 days left, I'm going to leave Malaysia. Hard to describe my emotion right now. Maybe crying at the airport?! haha...

Leaving for moving on life. Beware of what you want. I do... :p

Going back, starting my clothing trading business. By that time, I wish everyone here who read my blog can give me a big support on it. I will trade all stuff to Malaysia and Mir will help me take care of it, so I need you guys support!! :)

Anyway, enjoy my last week here! woohoo~~

3 comments:

  1. zeyi,

    so fast u're goin bec?permenant?

    sure will support ur clothing biz..awaiting~~

    dun stop blogging k..

    and when u'll demonstrate how to apply foundation??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexis, thx for ur support and i wont stop blogging. haha!!

    About the foundation, I will do it lately. Hope u will like it!! :p

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com