Monday, May 4, 2009

I love him...

I love him , I love him. I'm totally in love with him. ^^

I'm totally in love with my sweetest brother---step-brother. We might never lived together, we might not spend a lot of time together, we might not share a same father, but we love each other.

Honestly I never noticed that how much I love him until yesterday night when i received his messages. Him, a 9 year-old boy sms me and said " Sister, thank you for buying me the remote control helicopter. I heard mom said that you cried last time, please be brave and never be afraid. Cheer it up. Mom is sick lately, but don't worry because I'll take good care of her. You have to take care of yourself as well. I wish you are happy everyday."

Well, one short message but enough to make me cry. I was so touched and read it again and again. My cousin Apple who's grown up with me together, my step-sister lived with me till she was 6, and I love them insanely. I took them out, I buy nice stuff for them, I share everything with them but non of them ever sent me a message. Then this boy who never lived with me, I wasn't in his life at all until these few years sent me such a sweet message.

Trust me, I'll feel so surprised because he's always very cool. You know what I mean, little boys are always too cool for photos, kissing or hugging but the message he typed was sweeter than anything else. I told myself after that, I have to love him more and give him more love which I never gave to him before.

I'm so proud of having a step-brother like him. Hey, you might not know who is he yet but trust me, you will definitely know him in future as one of the greatest ping-pong player in the world. Btw, he's won lots of awards already. Everyone is keeping eye on him---the soon to be Olympic ping-pong champion. ^^

Here we go. The future World Ping-pong Champion and me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com