Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday out...


Boiler Room Website: Click here

Upstairs is Pool house and the club is just right under it.

The back side.

This is really cute. I guess it's a sepcial dace stage for dancers. Unique...^^

The owner of Boiler Room. I heard Mir saying that he started his club business since early 90's. Hmm,Interesting!! ^^

Chanel is enjoying herself...Clubbing girl...

Because of the camera flash, Chanel's eyes look damn scary but always cute for me.

Just me, nth much to comment...hehehe

Emily was there for ushering. Good to see u again...

Michelle and 2 usherers.

Boiler Room launched on Saturday night at Sri Hartamas which just beside The Coffee Bean. Mir needed to meet up with Michelle for the coming Miss Boiler Room beauty pageant and I was quite impressed by this club.

I went inside to check out the new club while Mir was meeting with Michelle. Seriously it's really nice club. I love the decoration a lot, or maybe it's still new so i felt quite comfortable inside the club. It was a pool house before which named breaker, now customer still can go upstairs to play pool while you are clubbing.

Well, as I had really good impression at this club, now I'm really expecting Mir and Michelle's event since it's a pretty cool club to do a club pageant. Trust me, it will be really cool.

Miss Boiler room 1st heat will be on 21st May. See you there!! ^^


.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.


Twinkle always tried to smell or touch Chanel's butt.lol

The whole time Twinkle was just mingling around Chanel and did'nt even care if his owner was calling him. Cute!

Tough boy, still did not give up. Chanel baby, you are too mean to the boy!! lol

Since Mir has meeting with Michelle and I have meeting with photographer Jin for photoshooting on 16th May, so I decided to leave home earlier to meet up with my friends Jshie and Siao yi at Sunway.

Actually I'm really happy since Chanel could meet their Dog Twinkle. I always wish there are many dogs here at the area I live, so I could bring Chanel to meet some friends and play with them, but this is Malaysia and you can't bring dogs everywhere. Sucks!!

Anyway, let me go back to the main topic. Twinkle is a male poodle and one month younger than my Chanel but bigger in size. I thought it will be alright to bring them together and have fun, but I was wrong. Maybe male dogs feel horny quite earlier, he ran after Chanel once he met her and he was trying to hump her. Luckily Mir saw it and stop him. It was really funny but my baby girl was really freak out. I dunno if it's because she never played with dogs or she was scared by Twinkle's behavior. She was shivering while sat on my lab.

In order to avoid the HUMPING thing happen, we separate Twinkle and Chanel. As long as Twinkle was walking and running on the floor, Chanel has to sit on the chair. Guess what, Twinkle was so cute. He kept "disturbing" Chanel is like trying to get her attention. Chanel was scared at the first few times but then, she started to bark at Twinkle's face. And poor Twinkle cried, just like one heart-broken boy.

No matter how hard Twinkle tried to get Chanel's attention, Chanel just ignored him and being very mean...I really pity little Twinkle. I guess he's still thinking about Chanel till could not fall asleep. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice colour lens! Hehe comfortable? So worth it right.

    The whole twinkle and chanel thing is so funny by just reading your story!! OMFG =D wish i was there too to experience the whole process. Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Twinkle is so funny and Chanel is soooo B**ch. Twinkle was trying so hard to get Chanel but she just didn't give shit...Chanel is very arrogant!! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com