Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's been 4 years...

As usually, I'm still up at 5am morning. Good morning buddies!! :)

Today is a date which is sort of meaningful to me. May 2nd, I'm officially living in Malaysia for 4 years. Time flies man. From the day I just came here has been the 4th year now. I guess it's time for me to go home??!! :p

Well, since it's kinda an anniversary for me and my life in Malaysia will have one happy ending in one month later. So I take some photos out to show the little pieces of me in these 4 years---A 17 year-old girl goes to 21. ;)

The grow-up Part 1
The 17 year-old me...It looks so innocent I know I know...:P Don't you feel weird why we want to grow up so badly when we were young and once the number of our age gets bigger, we will be depressed and jealous of the younger "Oh God, you are so young. I'm so old now"...Sigh~~

I told myself that I should stop piercing my body, but then I had my lip pierced

My 1st car accident in my whole life which was happened in Malaysia. No worries, driver is not me... ^^

Now look back at this hair style, I love it. At that time, lots of my friends said it's not nice, so I flew back to China just to straighten the hair which made my hair is totally ruined till now.

It was my 1st time tanning my skin. How does it look? Mir says I look like a burned chicken. -_-'''

There was one time I was extremely addicted on wearing wigs. I have 5 wigs at home and now all are laying like rubbish there.

Wig again. ^^ This photo was taken before I was madly drunk, I found myself laid in my own puke next morning, disgusting right?! My throat was burning like crazy, and I could not eat properly for the whole week, this is the reason why I don't touch alcohol at all now. Even you put a knife on my neck, I would rather ask you to kill me than making me drink. Yuck!!


The grow-up Part 2
My 1st time as a model and it was a fashion show in my college. I did not know anything about modeling, fashion show and all those stuff. I started to learn how to do catwalk, how to pose and I get to know about modeling more and more. And now I love it.

wow, that's one classic photo(2006). There are so many stories in this photo above. So many things were happened around the girls in this photo. At the end, only left me and Carmen.

The group photo of 2006 orientation fashion show. Most of them are my seniors. Honestly, I miss that time since we had so much fun which current orientation could never compare with ours. We practiced every night for whole month, we became good friends, we hung out, we joked around, we laughed, we left each other so much memories which I would never forget.

This was the 2nd fashion show we've done together and also became our last one in Inti. I somehow became a senior model. :p The photo is made by Standley who is our senior Inti mate, make-up artist, stylist for the show and also he was borned on the same date as me October 4th. ^^

Well well well, now I'm happened to be the make-up artist for orientation night May'08. Yeah, you are right. I'm getting older. hehehe

Alright, here you go. It's my honor to be the judge of orientation night Jan'2009. ;) I've grown up dear. :p

Besides orientation night, I've done a fashion show for Cultural Night in Inti and I dressed as Indian. I love the sari. :)

This photo was published at Inti newspaper.

This was my 1st time doing fashion show in public (Jusco Seremban) and also my 1st paid job (1st time I've earned the first 100 ringgits) . Hey, I was pretty proud at that time. :p

Honestly, all those happening are the reason of I'm happened to do so much modeling stuff now. I never knew that I'm good at something before I came to Malaysia, and now I found out I enjoy STAGE time so much. I love the feeling to stand on the stage and enjoy cameras flash on you. It's really excited when you see everything or everyone is forcus on you, at least I love it.

The Bestest
What we used to do...Drink!!

Thx God to send me such a nice friend. I've met my bestie in Malaysia. Carmen is always being the sweetest. I would always try my best to keep this sisterhood no matter how far apart we are.

Thx God again to send me such a nice brother. I always think he was my real brother in past life. We might not from the same family, we might not from the same country but we are just like sister and brother. Thx Lin Jun for being so nice to me and help me whenever I'm asking for. You are the best man in Malaysia LJ. ;)

One memorable photo again. Carmen, Pz and Wilson visited my family in August 2007. We were having dinner with my dad and my dad brought us clubbing after that. lol...Well, we used to be so close like a family but things always turn out the way it's not supposed to be. Only left me and Carmen.

Actually there are many things happened in my life here. Some things are pretty down and messed up. Sometimes I really wish I could bring time back and correct all those wrong things which is impossible. But hey, I did not regret the whole 4 years life in Malaysia. Besides the stuff I've learnt and the best buddies I have, I want to say Thx God to send Mir and Chanel Belle to my life.
this is the hand I've held for 1 year. Mir and I have made our "love" much bigger now and we will never stop loving each other. We see the future through the LOVE.

The 1st day Chanel Belle came to my life. She was so tiny. She still is now...lol. Well, she definitely made my life more complete and amazed me everyday which makes me laugh all the time. She has super stronge power which makes me could not leave her even for one second. I love her insanely and she is a human to me. Somehow, I think we look alike each other more and more now...LOL


Roughly these are the things which I think can describe me from 17 to 21 yeas old the most. Obviously, I will miss Malaysia since it's been like my 2nd home for 4 years. It's hard to say goodbye but life moves on, I'm expecting my new page in one month later.

I love to try different stuff and live in different places, at least there will be more stuff you can talk and think of when you have much experiences. I exactly don't know what's the next, but I definitely like to find out myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com