Saturday, May 16, 2009

The good and The evil...

The Scene

Well, I've been expecting the concept photo shoot by Baddogz Jin and as I hoped, we had fun today for the damn cool shooting today even I was kinda tired since I only slept 2 hours and at 7 in the morning, Mir drove me to Damansara Jin's house for make-up and hair do. Chanel is still sick so Mir couldn't accompany me and took our baby to the Vet again. Poor Chanel got one more anti-biotic injection and Mir said she cried like crazy while they just stopped in front of the vet. God please let Chanel recover soon.

The good and The evil...

About today's concept photo shoot is based on theme Good and Evil and there were around 10 photographers at Jin's workshop for the shooting. Honestly, I'd like to try evil one since evil characters usually have more to be expressed and fun to be challenged but sorry, Jin said my face is just too NOT evil. Anyway, I still love my Good Queen style today (Actually I think I look more like Beijing Opera than A Queen...lol)

Meanwhile, I really enjoyed today's shooting since it was my 1st time to try something so different. All time smokey eyes compare with today's magnificent make-up which made the shoot so interesting.

Here we go, photos of today (By my own digital camera, Ple
ase follow to see the proper ones from all photographers later^^)

I like the way they tie my hair. A number 8... :)
Make up in process...^^

My make-up artist Chloe and me
The Evil Queen Rae with make-up artists

Evil Queen Rae and Good Queen Z

Do I look like a budda here?! :p


one sad bridal?!

Guess who is in my hand? Nope, it's not Chanel. It's Bailey, photographer Jin's baby girl. She's so adorable just like Chanel and they are same size, born in same month. Maybe she's Chanel's long lost sista?! haha. And one thing is she's such a steady dog. She doesn't bark at strangers and enjoy herself while everyone's busy. Never disturb or anything! Chanel is just too active compare with Bailey.

lol...After shooting, look at my face. All make-up are melt. Don't I look like Beijing Opera?!

4 comments:

  1. cant imagine if u walk on the street wit dat makeup! dun forget to wear long long white dress... ^.^ hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...after the shooting,i was sitting in the car and the whole way back,like the gas station ppl,ppl in the car were looking at me like they saw some psycho...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really tell which is the good one and which is the bad one. Sorry... I don't have much knowledge in art...Always fail in art and I can never draw or do anything in it...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...the one is blue is Evil, and me in red is good...LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com