Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bali Trip: Day 2

The 2nd day of Bali and it was the day I got sun burn. :(

We only slept 2 hours since clubbing till morning at the 1st night. We were damn tired and sleepy but excited most of the time.


I don't really remember the name of all places where our tour guide brought us, I just remember they were all beautiful... :p


Ready for breakfast...I don't look tired at all but I was...LOL

730am. wow, I don't remember when was the last time I got up at 730am and had breakfast.

Dear Carmen and me^^

Jshie, Carmen and me on the bus

5 of us. Heading to our destination

5 of us at a beach. Forgot what's it called...lol

Smile at camera even it's damn hot

my best sister ever.

Huge coconut, but not tasty

Jshie is getting her nail-polish done at the beach. It only costs RM10

what were Jshie and I looking at??

the 4 HOTTEST girls in Bali...LOL...I wish we could always hold each other's hand and never be apart. Love my girls...

Say "Yeah~~" to Bali

Happy us

The Libran girls---Jshie and Zeyi (泽西和泽一)

Doesn't Siao yi Ella look like Hua Mu Lan?? haha

Our tour guide.

No matter where I am, strawberry juice is always my all time favorite

Our launch---Soft-bone chicken.

Smoking time :)

Jshie is always interested in bracelets.

beach girl wanna be---I likey ^^

Huge bat...scary


Carmen was scared of the bat, our tour guide push her to take photo with it.

Nice view


Drama queens...lol



Holy water...Pls wash away all "dirty" things on me, and bring me luck...haha

Hindu religion





Lovely hat...

Going to see monkeys lol

It's huge...Bigger than my baby Chanel Belle...

At our back is Uluwatu. Says there was one couple wanted to marry but the girl's family couldn't allow, so one day they went to the escarpment to get married, but the family found out and came to stop so the couple jumped off.

I dunno what were the monkeys doing...lol

the most beautiful sun set I've ever seen.

Sister love

Our dinner place

Definitely not enough for us...lol

I wish I could play but I can't...lol

Friendly Bali people.



Kiss kiss...泽西 and 泽一
At Polo shop in Bali. We always got confused about money exchanging.lol There are Polo shops everywhere in Bali and buy more than 3 shirts get 50% off.How Cool it is~~~

Jshie is interested in all sex stuff...lol

I love Bali...

I got this straw hat for RM 16 only. At Zara and Topshop sell more than RM 60...Best buy hahaha

One friendly shop owner, I got 2 free gifts from him...lol

Jshie and Siaoyi

Libran girld---Cross eye wanna be...:D

some berry smoothies, nice!!

supper

Kiss and good bye to our 2nd day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com