Friday, May 15, 2009

KtmKlsentralKonvetioncenterKrispyKreme

Lazy bones finally said YES to work...lol

This photo was taken by mistake...But I likey!! :p

Cam-whore in toilet! lol


everything in Purple...

X PAX launch!

Fica and Zeyi ^^

Julian and me after working

Well, the title of this post is the story of my whole day today!

Today is my last time doing freelance job in Malaysia and it's ushering for Celcom Dealers conference and X pax launch at Berjaya Times Square 14th floor Convention Center.

There is one thing different today---I took KTM alone. Well, my baby girl Chanel is sick, so Mir has to stay with her and take her to the Vet. So poor me had to take KTM which is one of my "hate list" of public transports. Lucky me, on my way back to Nilai I didn't have to stand this time. :)

Today's job was quite easy, Fica and me just needed to stand in front of the entrance to welcome all guests and took one group photo with all VIPs. Yup, that's it and money came in!! hahaha...Anyway, thanks Julian for offering me an easy job. :p

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts---Original Glazed is the best...^^

Since I was in TS tosay and my friend Jack told me Krispy Kreme has been launched in Malaysia, so I bought KK's doughnuts for Mir. Well, after trying all falvors, I have one conclusion which is the original glazed doughnut is the best of Krispy Kreme. The others seems same as Big Apple those doughnut shop. Nothing much special but Original Glazed. ;)

By the way, my poor baby Chanel was so sick today. She's been throwing up the past 2 days and Mir took her to the Vet, the vetnary said she's fine, the reason might be she kept licking herself and swollowed each small pieces of hair which might become a ball inside her stomach. He gave Chanel anti-biotic injection and medicine which could make Chanle passes the hair out of her stomach. I feel heart broken since she seems no energy at all. God bless her please. I want the naughty Chanel Belle to come back!!

3 comments:

  1. hope she feelin better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx dear...she's still the same.Vet said if tmr still like this,we have to take her to KL to do some check up for her.It's just so pain to see her sick~~sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor lil gal.. :) hope that nothing worse happen

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com