Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss Boiler Room Model Search 2009---2nd heat

Last night, I went to Miss Boiler Room Model Search 2009 2nd heat. Nah, I'm not participating, I went because of Mir is the choreographer.

It's kinda weird to see all girls walking on the stage but I'm just sitting as audience. It was the 1st time I'm at a pageant as an audience. Well, it was fun tho to see some of my pageant friends on the stage. On the other hand, I'm kinda miss the old pageant time. It was a precious memory for my life.

Honestly, I wish to organize my own pageant in China. Well, I'm definitely not sure whether club pageant will be accepted in China but it will be a good try. Anyway, it's in my part of plans. We will see. :p

Oh yeah, last night was really good to see Sally, Patricia, Karoline and Chellene again. I knew them all from Chellen's pageants. Obviously, I'm gonna miss them all. :)

Alright, share some photos from last night with ya'll... ^^


Indeed, I love this photo. Thx to one photographer for tagging me on FB. It's a surprise... :p

Cam-whore. lol

Join me to be snack queen, anyone?? :)

I just love cameras. ;)

Beer for the night. hmmm...

I hate beer, I was just acting for the photo...lol

Miss Boiler room model search 2009...

Judges and VIP seats

He is the choreographer of the night :)

The man and the woman...lol

Mr.Colin and Miss Z

One of the participants. She is from China as well. haha

Me and darling Patricia

Cutie Sally and me...

I have to introduce her. Chellene who is known as our A mi, one of the most successful beauty pageant organizers in Malaysia. She was Miss Malaysia 1995 and she was the judge last night.

Patricia, Z, and Karoline.

Sally and me again ^^

Rebecca, me and Michelle's friend

Rebecca, Z and the organizer Michelle

Mir and Rebecca

Hair do.

The choreographer and the gals.

1st part.

Girls on stage...

Sexy swimming wear...good for all guys...lol

woohoo~~

Sexy back...They were in a glass room.

Roses for beautiful babes...

3 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com