Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bali Trip: Day 3 & 4


This morning I got up quite early and it was the 1st time ever I woke up the 1st of everyone. :p Do I need to be proud of it??!! haha...

The 3rd day in Bali is our last night as well, we visited some wood and silver factory and had launch nearby a famous volcano.

Since it was the last night staying in Bali, we went for massage. Well, it was really nice and I fell asleep in one second. You can see how tired we were since our feet were non-stopped moving.

After dinner, we went to Legian Street which was just beside our hotel Ramayana for shopping. There are so many shops which will empty your pocket in one second. lol...

At the last night, we went Hard Rock Hotel to have some drink. Hard Rock hotel is really cool, unfortunately we couldn't live there since it's packed, we couldn't get any room. We sat there, listened to live band and drank. Of course we would not miss any fun. We came up with an idea of lying them it was Jshie's birthday and asked them to sing happy birthday song to Jshie. The female singer came down to us and the whole band sang to Jshie. The Hard rock waiter came with one cup of drink for Jshie, the whole club seems ours. Trust me, it was super fun. You may try it with your friends next time...haha

After rock in Hard Rock, we went for our 2nd round---The same club ER. We definitely went crazy there. We stood on the dancers' stage to dance and did funny stuff, yelled like mad women, drank like animals and never forgot to take photos...lol...A lot of people looked at us but we ain't care! We walked back to our hotel and sang all the way back just to take the last energy out for the last night. No matter how tired we were, we couldn't feel anymore since we were having super fun.

The 4th day is the day we had to leave for Malaysia. We still could not forget to shop. Our tour guide brought us to a duty free shop, Gucci, Burberry, Coach are so cheap there. Well, since our pocket were all empty, couldn't buy anything but drolling. It was killing me...Lucky Jshie bought one Gucci rubber flatform which costed RM 500+ only. Gosh, I will fly to Bali again once I have more cash. It's a paradise in both ways...haha

Anyway, I want to say that it was the most worthy trip ever especially with all my dearest girls. And also Kear who's the only guy went with us together, he's steady and funny.

I'm sitting here right now in my room, kinda feel lonely and lost. The pictures of Bali couldn't stop appearing in front of my eyes. I miss them all...Today Jshie, Siaoyi ella and I went to airport to send Kear and Carmen. It was just so good to be with them and seeing them laugh. I'm not sure when will be the next time to meet everyone again since we all are so far apart. Carmen is back to Singapore for working, Siaoyi ella and Jshie stay in KL (one is studing and another one is looking for job), and me going back to where I come from (China). Oh come on, I couldn't wait for the next trip with them all...Our destination will be Taiwan. If everything goes fine, it will be in June. I'm so expecting more than anything else.

Bali is a fantabulous place to visit and also a fun place for bargaining. There was once which was funny, Carmen wanted to buy a hand-made top and they were bargaining. At the end, Carmen said 30,000RP and the shop owner said deal. I suddenly turned my back said 10,000RP which made the situation into embarressed. The owner started to abuse in Indonesian which I couldn't understand. It was really fun to bargain in Bali. And the prices are really cheap.

To all my dearest girls, I will miss you all so much and I'll be waiting for you coming to visit me in China in Aug. Once again, you guys make me know how important sisterhood is. I love you all...



The most important meal in a day. Love the macaroni.

Healthy...It was nice to have breakfast everyday, I wish I still can keep it now which is so impossible here.

Get ready for the day.

At a place, I forgot where it is. LOL

Jshie the cutie

Painting.

Making silver stuff


us...

Question:" who's gonna buy this???"

Indonesian 100 Plus

US again...^^

Volcano at my back.

Carmen and Zeyi

Carmen always wanted to try using her head to carry fruits plate like some traditonal Bali people and now she did it. lol

It's pork, yummay

This is so cute, isn't it? it's Fish but why so small? lol

The couple at left are from KL who are newly-married. They shared the same tour guide with us. Btw, the woman in pink has same birth date at Carmen's. what a coincident!

the posers...


The Hinduism

The wholes are pushing the water out. It was amazing when you see it youself.

Carmen was imitating the statue

Holy water

Shopping shopping

Tea Tree Massage.

A famous Indonesian food, forgot its name!!

Mine is Pork chop...Yum yum!!!

A pleasent dinner

Let mommy feed you!! LOL...Wish Kear's girl-friend won't be angry to see this...lol

Jshie the elephant wanna be...lol

Crazy Jshie took out the beef chop bones and imitated an elephant.

Our driver---Beep king which is named by us. He honk everything in front of our car and it was kinda funny, since then we named him Beep King.

Hard Rock shop

I'm in Hard Rock shop

Catch ya...Cam-whores...

Jshie, Zeyi and "Hua Mu Lan"...

Jshie bought the Hard Rock condom for her boy-friend even they never use...lol

waiting for the rest of them...

Rest for a while

Hard Rock...we are here...^^

The live band...Love their voice...

Virgin superstar...thumbs up!

Hard Rock


Our little trick at Hard Rock...

The fake birthday for Jshie, we got them Hard Rock...lol

Kiss the "birthday" girl...lol

Hard Rockers...

The band leader from Hard Rock Hotel.

We hate beer...

What're Kear and the Australian man doing???!!!

Bitang

Bitang (baby Carmen has nice boobs btw...Don't hit me babe, I'm just too proud of it!! As if they're mine...lol)

Bintang

Cheers babe!

I bring my sexy back...:D

A model wanna be...lol

I found this pair of slipper from Roxy, the size is a bit smaller but I just want to have it so much...

I love ya...Kiss

Thx for helping me finish the bottle babe...

Carmen's crazy side. I love it...

Sorry buddies, I didn't point my middle finger as I never do. It's made by Carmen. I was point "yeah" sign but she cropped my index fingers. lol. Smart "S"

Let's shake the club...woohoo~~

Jshie, Siaoyi, Zeyi, Carmen

we ROCK

Jshie, Zeyi, Carmen

Kiss me babe...

Librans...

the best sisters ever

Sorry Sam, my hair itches you...lol

Go girl, go girl...Rock like a superstar...lol

We rock ER.

We are young and passionate...lol

Just came back from clubbing, in front of Ramayana hotel.

some crazy chic...lol

Our Hotel downstairs. The guard asked us to keep the voice down...lol

I Bali

Good-bye, my lover Bali...^^...we will come again

Last pack before boarding

What kind of smoking room it is?! No doors...lol

I will miss you, Bali

We always love the Nasi Lemak at Air Asia

2 comments:

  1. pocari sweat isnt indonesian 100 plus.
    its a japanese brand.

    nevertheless, nice blog! keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. icic...haha! i tot is Indonesian brand...lol

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com