Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zeyi's review of Google G1


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world....
. . . . . . . .

Well, after 2 days using Google G1, here I come up with one simple review which is my own opinion. I'm a non-expert but I'd like to share with you!! ^^


Btw, this review is simply about the things which I don't like. About the things I like, I'm just gonna list down here:
1.
The design and color.

2. Messaging. All Messages are arranged into treads which works pretty since texting is so easy.
3. Software. It has quite lots of software for you to download. Free and fun.
4. Stability.
5. Google map. I'm fond of the street view. It's just too cool...^^
6. Screen. I personally like big screen. G1 has a capabilitive screen just like Iphone.

So far, I found out good things are more than bad ones. Actually I recommend people who like smart phones to buy Google G1, and one of the reasons is the accepatible price. RM2050 is really not bad. At least it makes me very satisfied. Compare with the fully unlocked Iphone 16GB for RM2900, Google G1 is a better choice as I think.

It's a kinda silly video, thx for watching anyway!! ^^ (The video is kinda big so I have to cut into 4 )...








1 comment:

  1. hehe the first vdo u really nervous heh?

    well yet we luv the phone right? and i got to say itz really craz that we got it almost the same time..itz ma bufday gift last month but itz just arrived..n the boyf both of us lucky hey :P

    enjoy it alright

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com