Monday, May 18, 2009

[UPDATE] Concept photo shoot p2

Do you remember when is your last time seeing rainbow??? Mine was in Langkawi last year. I always feel excited to see rainbow just like when I was a little girl thought Rainbow is equal to fairy tale. Girls are like that right? Rainbow, singing birds, talking animals, forests, princess and prince bring up one fantastic fairy tale...I'm kind of missing my childhood now. It was sweet and funny...:p

Well, I've been in Malaysia for 4 years and yesterday was my 1st time seeing rainbow at Nilai. I just felt amazed and grabbed my camera to take few shoots. Hey, it's quite rare to see rainbow so I want keep this "unique" moment...lol

Chanel is checking out her very 1st time rainbow...

If change the apartment building to a castle, then the pic above will be a fairy tale...lol


Jin tagged some photos of me at Facebook. Sharing is caring, so let me share with ya'll...haha! [remember to follow for more updates, darlings :p]
My make-up artist Chloe and me

Early morning...:)








Models and Jin


Models with make-up artists, photographer Jin, his girf-friend Juzannie and their precious daughter Bailey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com