Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Off for Bali with PINK Bentley...woohoo~~

♥Hey Buddies, guess what??!! I'm going to Bali tomorrow. It will be an awesome trip with my GIRLS~~I'm extremely excited now as I've been bored the past whole year. Finally, I could release myself and give a big big KISS to dear Bali...lol

♥Well, don't misunderstand by the title...I don't have a Pink Bentley as my ride but she has...Yeah, Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton got herself a new toy, namely a Bentley Continental GT in a shade of pink that is usually more apparent on her hot pants, the attention meter flew off its walls. This sexy pink Bentley costs around USD200,000. Let's see, economic crisis did not influence her at all...

♥Girls, check it out. I'm drooling, are you?! Apparently, Paris Hilton will stop driving it in few weeks. This is called Fame and Rich...

♥Anyway, I will be off for 4 days so anyone please leave a message here if there is anything you want to tell me :p and I will reply all once I get back...Happy holiday to m
e and my girls...Muacksss!!

It's so sexy...Kiss♥

she has also managed to give the car makers a lump in their throats by ripping off the prominent B on the car to a PH.

One damn lucky lady!!

Who couldn't get attention from people if driving a pink Bentley?!

1 comment:

  1. niceee enjoy ur time alright.
    im envy yer :P

    need more of beach medication maself

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com