Friday, July 10, 2009

A big lesson...

You can't believe what happened today. Me, a 21 years old grown woman has cheated by some poor country guy. He sent a big bag of rice home, said auntie asked him to send and let me pay 1st. At first, I was doubting and said I don't have the money with me. Then I told him that I need to call my auntie to ask but the thing is I don't have my auntie's number. The guy acted very well so I was so naive and believed him. He said 170 Ren min bi (RM 85) so I paid. When he started running then I noticed there is something wrong but I couldn't catch him. Auntie is back and finally I knew that I got cheated.

Honestly, I'm so sad and angry. I can't believe that I can so easy to believe a stranger. This thing happened today is a big lesson for me, and tells me that Do Not believe anyone easily. I think I was just too stupid and too naive. 170 is less, but something like attacking my heart which makes me so heart-broken.

Anyway, what done has done...Take it as a big lesson and be careful from now on. Seriously I need to stop being NAIVE!!

Now let's change a topic and show you guys some photos here in Shanghai.

The cute Bichon from Yoyo's God mother. One naughty boy! ^^

And the elegant Pomeranian.

She loves me!! hahaha

And my favourite poodle...Love love

Yo yo and me were on our way to practice

Taiwan Shou zhua bing. Yummay!!

The funny boss...lol

The shou zhua bing with pork floss

Healthy breakfast every morning

the 2 drinks from Happy Lemon. Trust me, the line is crazy! So many people are into it!

Milk tea with puff cream

Chicken fried rice Korean style...Thumbs up!

Korean kimchi fried rice!!

Dance practicing!! We sweat like hell...

Girls are working hard for it

The 3 babies!! love love

1 comment:

  1. most important u really learn from the lesson. i oso always been cheated coz have a kind heart. normally RM 10, 30 50. every time after cheated, i feel very stupid, but after that forget the lesson. until last year, i been cheated RM 10,000 at a time. this time really big lesson. and because of my careless, this matter affected friends around me. since then, i always doubt to stranger...

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com