Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exhausted...

Shanghai Beach Honeys are training for catwalk and dance everyday till late night, I'm really exhausted. We sweat like hell and no rest while traning. It's much harder work than I thought it will be. Trust me, there is nothing you can reach easily but hard working.

Even though it's so tiring but I'm happy as I'm always doing something I love and I'm really happy to see my all the girls and myself are working so hard for our dreams.

You know, I can learn so many things from Beach Honey contest such as catwalk, posing, facial expression and dance! I noticed that what I've known about catwalk before is nothing compare to this time as there are so many things to learn and improve.

Getting into the semi-final is just a starting, there is much more challenge are waiting for us ahead. I'm excited but nervous. Hopefully I can show my best to everyone and no regrets.

Gambateh Zeyi...You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com